What’s in your air vents?
This is not necessarily a loaded question but does cause people to pause. The reality is not many people realize what’s in their vents.
Maybe you have noticed you’re dusting more often? Maybe the airflow in your home isn’t what it used to be. Maybe you’re sneezing & wheezing. Maybe there’s an odd odor. Any “yes” answer to these thoughts could indicate a need for your air ducts to be cleaned.
Our team will help you breathe better and could improve the indoor air quality at your home or office.
Plus, clean air ducts save money and lower your utility bills because your furnace and air conditioner work more efficiently.
How We Do It
- Remove vent covers and insert the vacuum system.
- Brush every duct with a long nylon whip that loosens debris and sweeps it toward the main trunk.
- Suck all the debris out of the ducts and into our truck with a negative air machine.
- Ensure ducts are clear by inspecting them with a special camera.
Special Add-On Services
- Get rid of smoke odors with a fresh-scent enzyme spray. (Ask about our exclusive Smell Away Solutions!)
- A special electrostatic air filter can help allergy and asthma sufferers breathe better. It removes up to 95% of indoor airborne dust and contaminants.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Clothes take too long to dry? Maybe they’re not drying at all. This is not only a nuisance but expensive in electricity usage and potential damage to your dryer.
Your dryer vent may be clogged with lint, debris, or other items. Ask us about some of the odd items which have been removed from vents. This is a major fire hazard and can lead to mold or carbon monoxide poisoning.
With a long nylon whip placed in the dryer vent to break up the lint and a vacuum to suck out the buildup, our technicians will work quickly to help restore your service. Our technicians will get it working properly again.